Please make your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject in the e-mail as “SUBMISSION”. We request you to follow our submission guidelines elucidated here:
WORK WITH US
Red Lantern Analytica seeks analytical opinion/editorial pieces from analysts, scholars and emerging writers on South Asian affairs or international relations in general. The purpose of RLA is to provoke thought and discussions in the arena of geopolitics and hence, we expect the submissions to be respectful in their tone.
- All submissions must be original and should not have been published or pitched anywhere else at the time of making the submission.
- Word Limit: 800-1100 words. Please strictly adhere to the word limit.
- Any sort of plagiarism shall not be tolerated.
- Instead of footnotes or endnotes for citations, use hyperlinks.
- Please include a short bio (2-3 lines) of yourself.
- Format: Times New Roman (12), single-spaced with justified text.
- The editorial team at RLA shall respond within 3-5 working days of the pitch.
- We are not in a position to publish every article and hence, if the writers do not hear back from us within 5 working days of the pitch, they should assume that they have not been successful on that occasion. While we understand and appreciate the effort that goes into writing an article, more often than not, there are numerous reasons as to why we do not proceed with a piece.